Pure Pharmacy is committed to providing the highest quality formulations with an emphasis on patient safety & quality of care. We make it a priority to stay ahead of state and national level regulations, often implementing services and procedures well in advanced!
Pure Pharmacy features:
- ISO 7 clean rooms
- ISO 5 Laminar Airflow Hood and CLASS II-A2 Biosafety Cabinet
- USP 797 and 800 compliant laboratories
- Sonicu Cloud Monitoring System to continuously and automatically the conditions in the compounding rooms
- Third Party Testing for Dose Accuracy and Sterility
At Pure Pharmacy we have a specially designed Clean Room, designated for sterile compounding. Our pharmacists prepare medication according to Chapter 797, which lays out the regulatory standards for sterile compounding preparations. These procedures include:
- Lab testing of finished products, both in-house and independently
- Monitoring with environmental microbiology sampling
- Monitoring the particle count of the sterile environment
- Proper cleaning and maintenance routines
- Routine outside certification of our laminar flow hood
- Routine testing of our pharmacy staff’s sterile technique
- Proper staff grooming and gowning before entering critical sterile areas
These procedures ensure that your medication is properly and safely prepared and will not contain any allergens or outside contaminants.
Maintaining a sterile environment requires a constant, ongoing commitment to quality and safety. This is the commitment Rx3 Compounding Pharmacy makes to you. Please contact us to learn more about Rx3 Compounding Pharmacy sterile compounding.
PCAB Accreditation offers tangible assurance that a pharmacy is meeting the ethical and quality assurance standards of PCAB, FDA, USP and state pharmacy boards. PCAB Accreditation denotes a more stringent & comprehensive standard. This serves as an affirmation that the accredited pharmacy has been tested against the profession’s most rigorous standards. PCAB Accreditation is a service of Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
Pure Pharmacy is implementing the policies and procedures for complete Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB) and will be accredited as soon as possible, which is 90 days of being open.
What does this mean for my medications?
- American Medical Association (AMA) recommends using only an accredited compounding pharmacy
- Your medication undergoes a minimum of 5 checkpoints with our specialists before being dispensed to you
- Medications are sent out to third-party laboratories for potency (strength) testing
- Sterile medications are sent out to third-party laboratories for potency and sterility testing
- Our sterile medications remain in quarantine storage until they have been tested