Urology is the treatment of your reproductive and urinary systems. Urologists are able to treat and diagnose many different conditions such as:
- Kidney Stones /Kidney Disease
- Benign Prostate Enlargement
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Bladder and Urinary Tract Infections
- Incontinence/ Bladder Control Problems
- Interstitial Cystitis
When it comes to urology medication, Pure Pharmacy, we want to keep it simple. The more we can formulate urology medication specific to your needs, the more likely you’ll use the medication, with less side effects, and recover from what ails you.
Some urology medications are better than others, especially when it comes to prostate issues and bladder conditions. Not all men and women are affected by urological issues in the same way. Why then, should your medication be any less customized?
By having more choices that can go directly to the area needing treatment, compared to oral medications, urology treatment and maintaining urinary health becomes more approachable and manageable.
Pure Pharmacy is able to compound prescription urology medications, in personalized combinations and dosage forms such as:
- Oral Liquids
Pure Pharmacy also offers the RECTAL ROCKET, which is only available to PCCA pharmacy members! This uniquely designed suppository is designed to heal hemorrhoids in 3 days or less. It is more comfortable to use and more effective than a traditional suppository because of its unique design.
- It does not get lost in the rectum but stays comfortably in place for many hours to soothe and heal inflamed tissue.
- It treats both internal and external hemorrhoids simultaneously, so messy creams are not required.
- The Rectal Rocket remains in place because a special groove permits the passage of gas.
- Overnight use is convenient and doesn’t interrupt daily activities.
- Available in immediate-release and sustained-release formulations.
Find Out More. . .
Your doctor can prescribe a customized Rectal Rocket formulation for you. We also have formulas for treating systemic pain and anal fissures. Prescribers wanting more specific information about these preparations please contact the pharmacist at